Dr. Alsayouf is a consultant child neurologist(pediatric neurologist) who did his training at Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Ohio State University, 2006-2009 at the child neurology department. He worked as Child neurologist(pediatric neurologist) at Mercy Medical Hospital in Des Moines, IA from 2009 to 2012 and was an assistant professor at Des Moines Osteopathic School of Medicine to cover pediatric neurology field.He joined Mafraq hospital in Abu Dhabi, UAE as a consultant child neurologist and was a core faculty at Gulf Medical University (GMU) from 2012 to 2013.He did his Pediatric training at Texas Tech University at Amarillo, Texas, 2002-2005 and his medical school at Jordan University of Science and Technology, 1993-1999. Dr Alsayouf has a mini-fellowship in neuroradiology done at American Academy of Radiology. Dr. Alsayouf is currently American board certified in pediatrics and in child neurology.
1.Pediatric Chief Resident at Texa Tech University,USA : 2004-2005.
2.Child Neurology Chief resident at Ohio State University,USA : 2008-2009.
3. Assistant Professor at Des Moines Osteopathic School of Medicine,USA :2009-2012.
4.Core Faculty at Gulf Medical University (GMU) 2012-2013.
5.Health Call CLinic CEO 2014-2015.
6.Consultant Child Neurologist and Epileptiologist at Saudi German Hospital.
1. Apparent germline mosaicism for a novel 19p13.13 deletion disrupting NFIX and CACNA1A. Nimmakayalu M, Horton VK, Darbro B, Patil SR, Alsayouf H, Keppler-Noreuil K, Shchelochkov OA. Am J Med Genet A. 2013 May;161A(5):1105-9. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.35790. Epub 2013 Mar 13.
2. Role of methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase gene (MTHFR) 677C>T polymorphism in pediatric cerebrovascular disorders. Alsayouf H, Zamel KM, Heyer GL, Khuhro AL, Kahwash SB, de los Reyes EC. J Child Neurol. 2011 Mar;26(3):318-21.
3. Hematemesis in a neonate. Alsayouf H. Clin Pediatr (Phila). 2006 Jan-Feb;45(1):105-7.
4. A neonate with abdominal distention. Alsayouf H, Biskinis EK, Nirgiotis J.
Clin Pediatr (Phila). 2004 Sep;43(7):677-8.
7.Instructor in Botox Training for Chronic Migraine in Abu Dhabi ,2014.
8. NMC Pediatric Annual Conference : Approach to Common Pediatric Neurology Diseases.
9. GMU Annual Pediatric Conference : Pediatric Epilepsy , Case-based approach.
10. Kids Heart Columbia Annual Conference .
11. Abu dhabi Third Child and Adolesecnt Mental Health Conference: Neurologic Diseases with Psychatric Manifestation.
12. Middle East Allergan Academy (MEAA) Botox Expert in Cerebral palsy as a founding member.
13. Instrutcor for Live Botox Injection Training for Juvenile Cerebal Palsy , Al ain Abu Dhabi ,2/2015.
14. Speaker at First KIng Hussein Medical Center Pediatric International Conference ,11/2015.
15. Instructor for live Botox Injection at Dubai Medical Rehabilitation Center ,11/2015.